Conductive Learning Center of Greater Cincinnati
We Help Children and Adults Lead Better, More Independent Lives
Donate Through Amazon
Shopping on Amazon? Just a reminder that CLCGC participates in the AmazonSmile program, an easy way to support CLCGC without ever leaving the comfort of your home.
Here’s how it works:
Go to smile.amazon.com from your mobile device or computer and create an account. If you don’t already have one you will be asked to choose a charity in the search box. Type: Conductive Learning Center of Greater Cincinnati and when prompted hit SELECT. Remember that you must start your Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com (this site has exactly the same items and prices as Amazon)
Snooty Fox Fundraiser
The most significant factor in keeping our tuition costs as low as possible has been our ability to use the Snooty Fox, Inc. as a fundraiser.
1. We Sell Platinum Cards. In return for a $10 donation to the Center for Conductive Learning Center of Greater Cincinnati, customers save 10% and sometimes 20% on all regularly priced items.
2. Angel Fox sales. Angel Fox is now a designated section of the Erlanger, Mariemont, Anderson & Hyde Park Plaza stores. Items in these sections are for sale at $1 – $5. All proceeds from Angel Fox sales go directly to the tuition fund.
As customers bring their items to Snooty Fox for consignment, they are sometimes rejected because they don’t meet Snooty Fox’s high standards. However, the employee’s will ask the customer if they would like to donate these items to Angel Fox as a fundraiser for the school. The items are then sold and 100% of the sale price is donated to the school.
Clothing, home accessories, toys and books come from every Snooty Fox location. We also solicit donations of toys and books on the Snooty Fox website.
In lieu of asking you to sell a raffle ticket, candy bars, etc. I would simply request that you ask for donations from family, friends, neighbors and your church groups to be sold at Angel Fox.
Angel Fox, like snooty Fox, is seasonal.
Families are asked to gather a minimum of 50 items, seasonally, to sell at Snooty Fox.
Items we accept are:
Clothing: women’s, men’s, children’s, shoes, handbags
Home accessories: lamps, artwork, furniture, etc… Items may be taken to the Snooty Fox nearest you.
Start collecting, keep saving, and our children will continue to improve in so many ways!
Thank you for your efforts,
Founder & President
Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering
zipcode, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of
organizationwhich is PH139
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
FREE Assessment & FREE Consultation
School Hours: 9am – 2:30pm