Task series in Conductive Education facilitates the performance of activities which are spontaneously learned by typical children. The process of deconstructing the objective into its components helps the individual to successfully perform the various tasks and, in the long run, to reach the goals that were set for him. These components are integrated in the daily program so that the individual is provided with opportunities to experience different ways to reach his goal, progressing from simpler to more difficult and complex, thus eventually reaching his functional goal.
- Use it or Lose it – Ten Principles of Neuroplasticity Important to Connect Mind to Muscle
- Connecting the Mind to the Muscle: Conductive Education
- Teaching Self-Reliance: Conductive Education
- Conductive Learning Center Fox News Live Coverage
- World’s Most Amazing People – Donna Speigel Radio Interview – Part 2